Terms and Conditions
The SSRF Shop is owned and operated by Spiritual Science Research Foundation INC Australia. SSRF when used in this Terms and Conditions stands for the Spiritual Science Research Foundation INC a non-profit organisation registered with Australia with ACNC (Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission) and the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) - ABN 49119742291
The following are the terms and conditions that you (the customer) need to accept prior to the purchase of any SSRF products and/or services. By customer we mean a person who has interacted with the website, with or without the intention to buy.
Generally, it takes approximately 4 weeks for the delivery of the order based on the country you live in.
Currently due to the Covid situation, there may be possible delays in dispatching and delivering of your order.
1. SSRF does not accept orders from minors. By placing your order, you affirm that you are an adult (age 18 years and above).
2. SSRF accepts payment for products by debit cards, credit cards or PayPal account through an electronic payment gateway.
3. By entering details into the order summary, address and billing interfaces, you acknowledge that those details will form the basis of an electronic agreement between SSRF and you, following acceptance of which you will become party to. Any corrections required in those details should be made by you prior to your acceptance of the agreement.
4. Accuracy of mailing address: The onus of providing accurate mailing address lies entirely on the customer. SSRF does not accept any liability for non-delivery of products if the address provided is incorrect.
5. Products will be mailed out only on receipt of complete payment.
6. We try to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the display of colours will be accurate and that it shall not be susceptible to any technical discrepancies.
7. Terms and Conditions apply to all sales, promotions and discount offers on the SSRF web shop.
8. Under no circumstances will the Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF) be liable to you for any indirect, incidental or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits of whatever nature arising from the use of or access to, or inability to use or access the website, purchase of products and also unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data.
9. Customs: SSRF only charges for the value of the products purchased and the postage charges. SSRF is not responsible or liable for any charges levied by the local postal authorities or any customs fee, if applicable in your country. The onus of paying these charges lies entirely on the customer. We advise the customers to contact local post office about your country specific customs duty charges if any.
1.Tracking: Once the order is shipped you will receive a tracking number with which you will be able to track the parcel. The initial tracking can be done on the below site
Later on, the parcel can be tracked using your local postal service tracking website which will be as per your country.
Alternatively, you can track the parcel at the below tracking website
2. Return and Cancellation policy:
You may cancel your order within 2 days of placing the order. In the event of cancellation, the following terms will apply:
● If the products have not been dispatched: We will refund you the order amount after deducting the processing fees charged by the payment gateway. The processing fees can vary from 2% to 4 %.
● If the products have been dispatched:
i. The returned goods will need to be posted back to the following address at your expense:
E-32, Sanatan Sankul, Post – ONGC, Devad
New Panvel, Raigad - 410 221, Maharashtra, INDIA
ii. Upon receipt of the goods at the above address, we will refund you with the purchase amount, provided the goods are in good condition and have not been opened or partially used. Shipping costs paid by you at the time of purchase will not be refunded. You may also be charged a payment reversal fee by the online payment gateway along with any other charges we have incurred due to the return of the parcel from post or customs.
3. Risk of loss: All items purchased from SSRF are mailed using an external, reputed mailing agency. While SSRF takes every care to ensure that the mailing services are reliable, SSRF does not accept any liability for non-delivery or damage. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass on to you the customer upon our delivery to the mailing agency.
4. Packaging: SSRF takes care to ensure effective packaging to guard against natural wear and tear due to mailing, adverse weather conditions, etc. However, SSRF does not accept liability for damage caused during transit by the mailing agency.
Based on the weight or type of products ordered your order may be shipped into multiple packages. This may result in you receiving your products on 2 different days and you will receive separate tracking numbers for each of the parcels.
5. Returned unclaimed parcels: If the products are returned back to us on account of non-delivery you will be notified by our customer service on further course of action.
Should you wish to have the products delivered at a different address, SSRF will do so only on receipt of the additional shipping costs.
6. Refunds: In the instances where SSRF has to refund, SSRF will refund you the product costs only to the same debit card, credit card or the account that was used for paying for the products.
7. Contact: SSRF may contact you via email or telephone provided by you when you placed your order in order to ensure delivery of the product.