Terms and Conditions
This Website (site) is owned, operated and maintained by SSRF. SSRF when used in this website stands for the Spiritual Science Research Foundation INC a non-profit organisation registered with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) with ABN 49 119 742 291 and with the state of New Jersey, USA (No: 0400176958) and Spiritual Science Research Foundation registered in Serbia with the Serbian Business Register No: 28825595 (hereinafter jointly referred to as "SSRF").
The following are the terms and conditions that you (the customer) need to accept prior to the purchase of any SSRF products and/or services. By customer we mean a person who has interacted with the website, with or without the intention to buy.
1. SSRF does not accept orders from minors. By placing this order you affirm that you are an adult (age 18 years and above).
2. SSRF accepts payment for products only by credit cards through an electronic payment gateway.
3. By entering details into the order summary, address and billing interfaces you acknowledge that those details will form the basis of an electronic agreement between SSRF and you, following acceptance of which you will become party to. Any corrections required in those details should be made by you prior to your acceptance of the agreement.
4. Products will be mailed out only on receipt of complete payment.
5. We try to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible. However we cannot guarantee that the display of colours will be accurate and that it shall not be susceptible to any technical discrepancies.
6. Conditions apply to all sales, promotions and discount offers on the SSRF web shop.
7. Under no circumstances will the Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF) be liable to you for any indirect, incidental or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits of whatever nature arising from the use of or access to, or inability to use or access the website, purchase of products and also unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data.
1. Cancellation policy: You may cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of the goods. In the event of cancellation the following terms will apply:
i. The returned goods will need to be posted back to the following address at your expense:
E-32, Sanatan Sankul, Post – ONGC, Devad
New Panvel, Raigad - 410 221, Maharashtra, INDIA
ii. Upon receipt of the goods at the above address, we will refund you with the purchase amount, provided the goods are in good condition and have not been opened or partially used. Shipping costs paid by you at the time of purchase will not be refunded. You may also be charged a payment reversal fee by the online payment gateway.
2. Risk of loss: All items purchased from SSRF are mailed using an external, reputed mailing agency. While SSRF takes every care to ensure that the mailing services are reliable, SSRF does not accept any liability for non-delivery or damage. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass on to you, the customer upon our delivery to the mailing agency.
3. Packaging: SSRF takes care to ensure effective packaging to guard against natural wear and tear due to mailing, adverse weather conditions, etc. However, SSRF does not accept liability for damage caused during transit by the mailing agency.
4. Accuracy of mailing address: (Accuracy of mailing address & Returns ) The onus of providing accurate mailing address lies entirely on the customer. SSRF does not accept any liability for non-delivery of products if the address provided is incorrect. If the products are returned back to us on account of non-delivery, SSRF shall refund the purchase amount. The shipping costs will not be refunded. In the instances, where products are returned, but the postage price to return the products are not paid by you, then SSRF shall refund the purchase amount after deducting the postage costs - both for sending and receiving along with a minor administrative cost. Should you wish to have the products delivered at a different address, SSRF will do so only on receipt of the additional shipping costs.
5. *Refunds: In the instances where products are returned, SSRF will refund you the product costs to the same credit card or the account that was used for paying for the products. We are unable to credit the funds back to a different credit/debit card. As per our discretion, we may be able to send the funds to a different paypal account provided you let us know in writing prior to us processing the refund. In such instances SSRF will process the refund after deducting a minor administrative cost.* .
6. If the total weight of the products you have ordered is more than 7 kgs, then it will be shipped as 2 separate parcels. This may result in you receiving your products on 2 different days
7. SSRF may contact you via email or telephone provided by you when you placed your order to ascertain customer satisfaction and feedback.
9. SSRF only charges for the value of the products purchased and the postage charges. SSRF is not responsible or liable for any charges levied by the local postal authorities or any customs fee, if applicable in your country. The onus of paying these charges lies entirely on the customer.
We reserve the right to amend or change all or any part of the above terms and conditions.
For more information about making purchases on the SSRF Shop, please refer to our SSRF Shop FAQs.